The University of Massachusetts Boston Alumni Association serves and represents
alumni and the University, by engaging and empowering all alumni as active and effective
partners in the UMass Boston community; and by promoting the lifelong, mutually
beneficial pursuit of the aspirations shared by UMass Boston and its alumni.
The UMass Boston Alumni Association seeks to accomplish its mission by:
- Supporting the UMass Boston Fund and its Chancellor's Council;
- Fostering relationships among alumni from colleges, regions, and constituencies;
- Engaging students as future alumni by supporting the Student Philanthropy Council
and other activities;
- Providing social and career networking for alumni, including those living
out of state and abroad;
- Encouraging participation of colleges in UMass Boston Alumni Association activities;
- Recognizing alumni for their contributions, accomplishments, and service;
- Facilitating a connection between alumni and students through mentoring,
internship, and employment opportunities;
- Connecting alumni with volunteer opportunities on and off campus; and
- Increase overall communication with alumni, including providing an avenue
for feedback from alumni.
You may join the Alumni Association, by making an annual gift of $25 or more to the UMass Boston Fund.
Join Alumni Association>